B4 & AFTER-SCHOOL MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM.
WE PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION!!!
IT’S FUN, EDUCATIONAL, AND AFFORDABLE.
Your child will not only learn structure, discipline, self-confidence, and traditional Tae Kwon Do, but he/she will also have fun. We offer classes right after school at 4:30 pm. We have a modern, spacious, and safe facility.
Before school program – We open as early as 7:00 am. Parents drop off their children at their convenience between 7:00 and 8:00 am. After stretching we transport each child to his/her school.
After school program – We will pick up your child from school. You can pick up your children between 5:15 and 6:30 pm.
On Teachers Work Days, we are open from 7:00 am to 6:30 pm ($20 for all day camp).
Come join us for the Before & After school program and have some fun. Get involved in the martial arts for life! Free T-shirt and World Tae Kwon Do Federation approved uniform with registration.
Call us at 703-765-5309 for more information and registration.
HURRY! LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Transportation to and from local schools, at appropriate start & dismissal times.
Tae Kwon Do lesson – Homework time – Supervised free time
SELF CONFIDENCE, DISCIPLINE, LEADERSHIP, & FUN
After school Program: Mon-Friday $129/wk, 3 days: $109/wk , 2 days: $89/wk
Before school program: Mon-Friday:$99/wk, Before and & After school program: Mon-Friday:$199/wk
10% off for each additional family member (M-F students only)
FREE T-SHIRT, SCHOOL SACK, AND UNIFORM…
It’s Not Day Care…Much Better For Your Child!
WELCOME TO TAEKWONDO MASTERS’AFTER-SCHOOL
MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM
- Transportation will be provided from your child’s school to our facilities. Please talk to your child so that he/she understands the rules of safe bus conduct:
- Enter the bus and get seated
- Fasten seat belt
- Keep voice at normal tone
- No bad language
- Stay seated until bus arrives at Taekwondo Masters facility
- Please make payments in advance and on time to ensure your child’s participation in the After-School Program.
- There will be no refund of any payments for missing the program.
- Belt testings, tournaments, birthday parties, and camps are available at additional cost.
- There will be time for your child to enjoy his/her snack after school. Please, however, make sure that it is something that will keep throughout the school day.
- Sodas and candy are not recommended due to the high sugar/caffeine content.
- Students must bring a clean uniform with their belt EVERYDAY. Parents please check to ensure that your child leaves with everything they came with when you pick them up.
- Pick up time for the after school program is no later than 6:30 pm; however, we will grant a grace period of 10 minutes.
- Please call the office at 703-765-5309 if you are going to be late and pick up your child from the front door after 6:30 pm.
PARENT’S RESPONSIBILITY CHECKLIST:
-Notify school office that your child is to be in the line for “Taekwondo Masters” bus.
–Call Taekwondo Masters if your child will not be picked up that day. (If for any reason your child missed the bus, we will not go back to school to pick them up!)
We try very hard to accommodate your needs, but we must have guidelines to make everything run smoothly. Please help us to better serve all of our members.
Taekwondo Masters -703-765-5309
Master J – 703-944-7937
Improved Grades“Martial Arts taught me focus; now I’m on the honor roll!”
Learned respect“I used to be a trouble-maker, but Martial Arts taught me to respect everyone.”
Gained Confidence“Nobody bothers me anymore. I LOVE the Martial Arts!”
Stopped the bully“I learned how to stop bullying without fighting—I love Martial Arts!”
The best investment in my life“My children know how to play with others, take turns, share, they even know how to spend money because they work for it; they help me around the house. Honestly, it’s been the best opportunity and investment I’ve ever made in my life. You should try it too!”
–Sylvia Mangsen (Matthew, Justin, & Angelina)